The Adobe Technology Partner Program provides account mapping benefits at the Gold and Platinum levels through Crossbeam. Crossbeam is a powerful data collaboration platform that enables partners to securely share data and insights with each other. The platform helps in identifying shared customers, opportunities, and revenue opportunities without compromising data privacy.
This article is intended to provide Adobe Technology Partners with a brief overview of how to use Crossbeam.
To get started with Crossbeam, take the following steps:
- If you don’t have a Crossbeam account, sign up.
- Go to https://www.crossbeam.com and click on the "Sign Up for free" button.
- Enter your company email address and select a password.
- Click on the "Create Account" button.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registration process.
- Click here to partner with Adobe in Crossbeam.
- Share your customer and opportunity data with Adobe.
- After Adobe receives your shared customer and opportunity data, Adobe will share customer and opportunity data segmented by DX product. Crossbeam will then enable you to see what data you have that maps to Adobe data based on domain name.
- Use the Account Mapping Matrix to see overlap. Click into the matrix to see detailed data.
- Use Crossbeam’s reporting engine to refine and save your report.
- You can also set up alerts so that you are notified of new matches.
- Learn more about using Crossbeam here.
When you find an opportunity that you feel Adobe can help with, or that requires Adobe licenses, use the Solution Partner Program Deal Registration process to engage the Adobe field.
To do this, Adobe Technology Partners at Gold and Platinum need to utilize their program benefit to join the Solution Partner Program at Bronze. Once this is done, you can access the Solution Partner Portal and learn about how to do deal registration here. Please submit a support ticket if you need help registering for this program.
You can learn more about Crossbeam data security here.
Crossbeam is a powerful tool for technology partners at Adobe who want to collaborate with other companies in a secure and privacy-focused way. By following the steps outlined in this article, you can get started with Crossbeam and start identifying and actioning on shared customers, opportunities, and revenue opportunities.