What is Adobe Experience Platform Tags/Event forwarding?
Experience Platform Tags allows our partners to build, manage, and update their own integrations called extensions. This is where our platform is headed, more open, more integrated and as always dedicated to customer success.
Developing Platform Tags Extensions
The Adobe Experience Platform Tags team follows an API-first approach. Everything you see in the UI is built on our own public-facing APIs. This means if you want to interact with an Experience Platform Launch implementation programmatically, you have full flexibility. To learn more start here https://developer.adobelaunch.com/api/.
Extensions in Experience Platform Tags help you add custom functionality at runtime. The following resources are available to extension developers:
- Step-by-step instructions for building extension are here.
- You can request an Experience Platform Tags sandbox by following the instructions here. Once you have your sandbox, you can configure access by following the instructions here. (If your company has an Adobe Tags listing in App Manager we will not remove your sandbox, even if you are at the Community partner level.)
Other helpful resources:
- Experience Platform Launch developer community on Slack
- Experience League forums for Experience Platform Launch
- User Documentation
- Developer Documentation
- User getting started videos
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch Blog articles on Adobe.com
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch Technical Blog
Stay in the loop on all things Adobe Experience Platform Tags by getting the newsletter, sign up here!