What is Adobe Experience Platform Launch?
Adobe Experience Platform Launch is the next generation of our tag management capability, and it's built into Adobe Experience Platform. Along with over 20 new features (including a new rule builder, more robust publishing workflow, 100% API powered) Experience Platform Launch allows our partners to build, manage, and update their own integrations called extensions. This is where our platform is headed, more open, more integrated and as always dedicated to customer success.
Developing Launch Extensions
The Adobe Experience Platform Launch team follows an API-first approach. Everything you see in the UI is built on our own public-facing APIs. This means if you want to interact with an Experience Platform Launch implementation programmatically, you have full flexibility. To learn more start here https://developer.adobelaunch.com/api/.
Extensions in Experience Platform Launch help you add custom functionality at runtime. The following resources are available to extension developers:
- Step-by-step instructions for building extension are here.
- You can request a Launch sandbox by following the instructions here. Once you have your sandbox, you can configure access by following the instructions here.
Other helpful resources:
- Experience Platform Launch developer community on Slack
- Experience League forums for Experience Platform Launch
- User Documentation
- Developer Documentation
- User getting started videos
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch Blog articles on Adobe.com
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch Technical Blog
Stay in the loop on all things Adobe Experience Platform Launch by getting the newsletter, sign up here!