Adobe Exchange: Sandbox Provisioning Details
Sandbox provisioning is requested during the process of creating an application listing for Exchange using Adobe Exchange App Manager.
Below is the process to get sandboxes provisioned during the application listing process:
- Login to the Partner Portal and click on App Manager in the upper right hand corner and to the left of your name.
- Once in App Manager start to build your application listing, and during this process you will be prompted to select the integrations for your solution on the Connections tab. We can provision for the below solutions:
- Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Target
- Once the Required and Optional API's have been selected on the Connections tab, and the page saved, the sandbox request for available solutions will go to our provisioning team. When the request is sent you will receive an email confirmation, and you will also receive an email when the provisioning is complete. Generally it takes about a week to get a product provisioned on the account.
- You DO NOT need to submit the application for publishing to get the sandbox, simply saving the items on the Connections tab will generate the sandbox request.
Solution specific sandbox information
Adobe Audience Manager
- If you are integrating with Audience Manager then wait to request provisioning until you are working with our team on the actual integration.
- Adobe Audience Manager: Sandbox Questions
Adobe Experience Platform Launch
Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager: Sandbox Info
- If you have an existing application and need a newer version of AEM for testing please submit a ticket to our support portal and we can provision the newer version.
Marketo by Adobe
- Marketo Integration Guide
- Marketo Integration Best Practices
- The welcome to Exchange email will have a link to request a sandbox, but if you are already a partner and can't find the email then please contact the support team.
Magento by Adobe
- For developer documents on Magento Cloud visit here.
- To request a Magento Cloud sandbox just fill out this form.