Sandbox provisioning is simple- all you need to do is to submit a support ticket by filling out this form.
Experience Cloud Accounts and Adobe Launch sandboxes are available to all partners. All other sandboxes are only available to our Silver, Gold and Platinum partners. Technology Partner Program Members can upgrade to Silver to get sandbox access.
How to request a sandbox:
Please submit a ticket by filling out a support form and provide the following details:
Subject*: "New Sandbox Request - (product name)"
Description*: Provide admin name and email, plus any additional users if applicable
Note: All of the provided sandboxes have a different path towards provisioning and might require additional time. Generally, sandboxes are provisioned in 10 business days from request.
- All members can be provisioned for:
- Adobe Experience Cloud
- Adobe Experience Platform Data Collection, (including Tags)
- We can provision for these solutions for Silver Technology Partner and higher:
Once the Required and Optional API's have been selected on the Connections tab, and the page saved, the sandbox request for available solutions will go to our provisioning team. When the request is sent you will receive an email confirmation, and you will also receive an email when the provisioning is complete. Generally it takes about a week to get a product provisioned on the account. Partners are provided with one sandbox for each product.
Solution specific sandbox information
Adobe Audience Manager
- If you are integrating with Audience Manager please wait to request provisioning until you are working with our team on the actual integration.
- Adobe Audience Manager: Sandbox Questions
Adobe Experience Platform
Adobe Experience Platform Launch
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch: Getting Started
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch: Accessing your Sandbox
- Adobe Experience Platform Launch and SDK: Overview for Technology Partners
Adobe Experience Manager
- Adobe Experience Manager: Overview for Technology Partners
- Adobe Experience Manager: Sandbox Info
- If you have an existing application and need a newer version of AEM for testing please submit a ticket to our support portal and we can provision the newer version.
Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service
- Adobe Experience Manager as a Cloud Service is available to our Silver and higher partner tiers. If your company is Silver or above please submit a ticket to start the provisioning process.
- Partner Integrations with AEM as a Cloud Service
- Adobe Analytics: Overview for Technology Partners
- Adobe Analytics: Access Your Sandbox
- Adobe Analytics: Sandbox Dummy Data
- Adobe Campaign: Overview for Technology Partners
- Adobe Campaign: Getting Started
- Adobe Campaign: Importing Data
- Marketo Engage: Overview for Technology Partners
- Marketo Engage Sandbox Quickstart Guide
- Marketo Engage Integration Best Practices
- Marketo Engage: Importing Demo Data
- Adobe Commerce: Getting Sandbox Access
- Adobe Commerce Cloud Developer Documents
- Adobe Commerce: Deployment Troubleshooter
- Adobe Commerce: Reset Environment
- Adobe Commerce Marketplace: Getting Started