Adobe Experience Platform Launch and SDK: Overview for Exchange Partners
Adobe Experience Platform Launch is the next-generation tag management system that unifies your marketing ecosystem. It breaks down silos and bottlenecks by connecting disparate technologies so you can deliver standout digital experiences. Experience Platform Launch supports both client-side and mobile technologies.
Adobe Experience Platform Launch was built by the same team behind Dynamic Tag Management (DTM). Adobe acquired DTM (formerly Satellite) from Search Discovery in 2013. At the time of the acquisition, DTM served 30 customers and a few years later it served more than 3,000 customers.
The DTM engineering team soon realized that the legacy tag manager wasn't capable of supporting the exploding ecosystem of technologies that marketers rely on to deliver customer experience. Adobe began work on a next-generation tag management system capable of supporting and unifying the marketing technology ecosystem which became known as Adobe Experience Platform Launch. It was released in November of 2017.
As of October 2018, Experience Platform Launch is also capable of SDK management in mobile environments.
- Quickly capture the data that matters: ability to collect any customer behavior on web pages or mobile apps.
- Simply deploy web apps and SDKs: browse, deploy, and activate the right marketing tool in a moment's notice. Experience Platform Launch allows customers to have one live-hook into their mobile application which loads and manages all of their installed SDKs.
- Send data where the business needs it: make sure the right people have access to the right data so they can deliver better experiences.
Top Integration Use Cases
- Mobile extension: Allow customers to deploy your SDK using Adobe Experience Platform Launch.
- Web extension: Provide custom events, actions, and conditions to be used powerful rules in a web environment.