Adobe Target: Overview for Exchange partners
Adobe Target is a content testing and personalization solution that makes it easy to identify your best content through tests, and then deliver the winning content to the right customer at the right moment. Adobe Target allows brands to maximize revenue on the web, mobile apps, social media, and other digital channels.
Adobe Target was originally a technology called Offermatica. Omniture acquired Offermatica in 2007 which was acquired by Adobe in late 2009.
- Take omnichannel personalization to the masses. The best experiences are consistently personal. Target provides a unified, progressive profile to give the best experience through every channel.
- Stop guessing with A/B and multivariate testing. Running isolated tests in silos just doesn’t cut it. Instead, easily test everything through every channel every time.
- Improve every experience with AI-powered automation and scale. AI is critical to modern optimization. Test and personalize to every visitor, applying artificial intelligence with a single click.
Top Integration Use Cases
- Targeting with audiences from external sources - the targeting capabilities within Target alone are significant, however many brands need to also target using audience data from external sources. External audiences are usually sent to Target through other Adobe solutions like Adobe Audience Manager or Adobe Analytics (via Experience Cloud segments).
- User profile enhancement - the Target user profile can be enhanced by bringing in attributes through the Customer Attributes service, which uses server-to-server batch data import. These attributes can be used to create new audiences within Target. Attributes can also be captured "live" (client-side) using Target's dataProviders feature.
- Session replay - some 3rd party tools, including session replay tools, need to capture which Target experience is served to a specific user. Target offers Response Tokens within the webpage so that this information can be captured and stored.