Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) is a top-tier data platform that helps its users easily collect and merge data from almost anywhere, build audience segments, identify new opportunities, and act in real time.
Audience Manager started as Demdex in 2008. It was acquired by Adobe in 2011 and subsequently rebranded as Audience Manager.
- Data management platform: AAM helps its users build a more complete customer profile because it can collect and merge data from practically any source. And it’s built to easily overcome common challenges for data segmentation and activation.
- Audience segmentation: AAM helps its users bring together data from multiple sources, build powerful and focused audience segments, follow their customers through their journeys, and deliver relevant messaging.
- Deeper audience insights: AAM provides reports, forecasting tools and other utilities to help its users dig down and make sense of their data.
- Real-time action: AAM can ingest real-time data transfers, analyze data, and provide real-time actions to refresh customer information or retarget an audience.
Top Integration Use Cases
- Targeting: Many customers of the Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) DMP need to export their audiences to Adobe’s data partners to enable targeted marketing activities. This is commonly done through a server-to-server integration.
- Marketplace: This integration allows data providers to sell user level data (non-PII) in the Adobe Audience Marketplace. The Audience Marketplace is a private data marketplace that connects advertisers, data providers and content publishers – enabling the buying and selling of second and third party data without having to set up individual agreements with buyers.
- Onboarding: This integration allows partner platforms to onboard user level data (non-PII) into Adobe Audience Manager (AAM) for mutual customers. This user level data is usually considered 1st party data belonging to the AAM customer and is not intended to be sold broadly.
- Examples - see existing AAM integrations at AdobeExchange.com
- AAM Targeting Integration Guide
- AAM Marketplace Integration Guide
- AAM Onboarding Integration Guide
- AAM knowledge base articles