Adobe Campaign: Overview for Exchange partners
Adobe Campaign delivers best-in-class campaigns which is instinctive and has touch-friendly marketing automation across all channels that are digital and traditional. Adobe Campaign addresses a key challenge for marketers which are how to build and lengthen relationships with their customer base to drive top-line revenue growth and return on investment. Adobe Campaign is considered as the only marketing technology that really allows organizations to start and endure one-to-one customer negotiations. With first class email and inbound-outbound channel fusion competences, Adobe Campaign can systematize the implementation of social, email, mobile and offline campaigns. Adobe Campaign’s integrated customer profile permits marketers to merge data from both online and offline sources, in order to form a comprehensive view of the customer. Marketing automation solutions also allow marketers to move away from labor-intensive and arduous manual processes and increase marketing effectiveness, while delivering better customer experiences.
Adobe Campaign is the current manifestation of the acquired software called Neolane. Neolane was founded in 2001 by Stephane Dehoche, Stephan Dietrich, Thomas Boudalier, and Benoit Gourdon. It raised over $36 million in 3 rounds of funding. Adobe acquired Neolane in 2013 and slowly rebranded to what it is today.
Shortly after the acquisition the product was split up into two versions, Adobe Campaign Classic and Adobe Campaign Standard. Classic is the original product and functions as a standard client-server distributed software which is often run on-premise. Standard is a web based version that is generally hosted by Adobe.
- Strengthen your email marketing: Good cross channel campaigns are built on email.
- Manage the whole customer journey: We know your customer’s journey matters. See the whole picture of that journey to know your customers and how they get to you.
- Carry out marketing automation at scale: Starting with a complete data profile is the key to reaching your whole audience. Automatically, and at scale.
- Master true omnichannel marketing: Customers matter more than channels. So build cross-channel campaigns that talk to your customers when and where they want.
Top Integration Use Cases
- SMS delivery - communicating to customers using the SMS channel through an SMS delivery platform
- CRM Profile Syncing - syncing user profile information with the client’s CRM platform like Salesforce, Oracle on demand, Microsoft Dynamics
- There is no native CRM connector for Adobe Campaign Standard at this time
- CRM Sync for Adobe Campaign Classic
- Translation - translating a piece of content (an email for example) to multiple languages.
- Adobe Campaign Standard has some concept of this, though it does not have any APIs to push and pull content for translation
- Adobe Campaign Classic has no language variant nature in it
- User Profile - enhancing the Campaign user profile with additional insights and or cleansing and validating the profile.
- Examples - see existing Campaign apps at AdobeExchange.com
- Adobe Campaign Classic Product Documentation
- Adobe Campaign Standard Product Documentation
- Adobe Campaign Classic API Overview
- Adobe Campaign Standard API