Audience Marketplace: What do customers have to do in AMp to find my data?
Below please find step-by-step instructions for how your customers can navigate to find your data in the Audience Marketplace UI. Included below are screenshots that we hope will be helpful when assisting customers.
- Navigate to the Audience Marketplace in Audience Manager
- Search for Data Provider in AMp UI
Note: Overlapped Uniques will not populate until the Customer has subscribed to the data feed. For more information on Overlap, please review this article: https://adobeexchangeec.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015589392-Audience-Marketplace-Overlap-Reports
- Review the Data Feed information & Subscribe to desired Use Cases
For more information on Use Cases, please review this article: https://adobeexchangeec.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007551972-Audience-Marketplace-What-is-it-and-why-do-I-need-it-
- Accept Terms & Conditions
- Review Data Provider traits
- Request more information or discounts
For more information about Discounting, please review this article: https://adobeexchangeec.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007752511-Audience-Marketplace-Feed-Contracts-and-Pricing-FAQ
- Request access to a Private Feed
For more information on how to set up a Private Feed, please review this article: https://adobeexchangeec.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015773351-Audience-Marketplace-Creating-a-new-Feed
- Submit impressions every month through the Payables tab