Adobe Experience Platform Launch: Accessing Experience Platform Launch in your Exchange sandbox
Before you can use your Adobe Experience Platform Launch account you'll need to configure access using the Admin Console.
- Navigate to http://experiencecloud.adobe.com/
- Sign in with the Adobe ID of an admin user
- Go to the Administration area using navigation in the upper right corner. Alternatively, you can go straight to the Admin Console at https://adminconsole.adobe.com
- (optional) Invite other Admin Users using the “Add Admin” under the quick links. Note, this is an Experience Cloud level admin, not an admin for a specific product.
- Click over to Products so that you can add user access for a specific Product (in this case we’ll be doing Experience Platform Launch)
- Choose the "Adobe Experience Platform Launch" item in the left nav
- Add a Product Profile (if you don’t see one) using the “New Profile” button
- Set the Permissions on the Profile. You'll likely want to add all of the "Property Rights" and "Company Rights" to your Profile so that you aren't restricted in your Experience Platform Launch sandbox.
- Add Users to that Product Profile (including yourself) by clicking into it and then clicking the "Add User" button. Simply use their email address to invite.
- Similarly to can add Experience Platform Launch Admins (including yourself) under the Admins tab.
Navigating to Adobe Experience Platform Launch
Once you’ve done this work in the Admin Console, you should be able to access the Experience Platform Launch UI by going back to your Experience Cloud UI and click the grid icon (upper left corner) then go to Activation > Launch.
You'll arrive at the Properties view within the Experience Platform Launch UI
Watch this demo video to get started using Adobe Experience Platform Launch.