What is the Adobe Exchange Partner Program
The Adobe Exchange Experience Cloud Program is a partner program designed specifically for technology partners, including software and data vendors. The program has three tiers of partnership, Innovate, Accelerate and Premier. For information on the benefits at our different tiers please visit this page.
Joining the Adobe Exchange partner program is easy, simply visit our Adobe Exchange partner portal and click on Join Program. A few items to mention are:
- We need each individual to use an Adobe ID with their personal corporate email address to register, so we know who we are working with, and for provisioning we need to provision to an individual.
- An email can only be registered into one partner program at a time, so if you are registered into multiple partner programs then you will need to use a different personal corporate email address to register into each.
Once you have registered our team will review the submission and you will be notified if you have been approved, and if initially rejected we will give you next steps on what information we still need. Once approved you will need to activate your account by clicking on the link that we send via email.
Below are step by step instructions with screen shots if you would like more information on exactly what you will see through the process.
Adding Additional Contacts
Each person that is working with the Adobe Exchange team will need to register themselves by going to the Adobe Exchange partner portal and clicking on Join Program, using their current (or creating a new Adobe ID). Each user should lookup your organization during the registration process, and they will be joined to the account (verified by email domain) once approved. After joining they will be able to create/edit any application listings.
Once You Have Joined...
Once approved you can start creating a listing and building your integration. Take a look at the below articles as you get started.
Step by step information on how to register for the program
1. Visit the Partner Portal and click on "Join Program."
You will then be directed to the below page. Click on the "Get Started" button to begin the process.
2. In the first step you will be asked to enter your corporate email so that we can find if your company already has an account.
3. In the second step select your company if it is showing, or you can register a new company.
4. In the third step you will login with your existing Adobe ID, or you can create a new Adobe ID if needed. If you have an Adobe ID but have forgotten the password please see this article.
5. In step four please fill out your company and personal information and accept the terms and conditions, and you can download a copy of the terms and conditions if needed.
6. Registration is complete! You will receive an email that we are reviewing your account if you are a brand new partner, and this can take up to 5 days. If you are joining an existing partner account with a matching email domain the approval should happen within an hour after registering. Please note there is an email that contains a link that you must approve in order to activate your account if joining into your company account.