Joining the Adobe Exchange partner program is easy, simply visit our Adobe Exchange partner portal and click on Join Program (the program benefits are outlined here). If you have an Adobe ID that is tied to your personal corporate email address you can use that to join the program, if not then please select the option to create a new Adobe ID. A few items to mention are:
- We need each individual to use an Adobe ID with their personal corporate email address to register, so we know who we are working with, and for provisioning we need to provision to an individual.
- An email can only be registered into one partner program at a time, so if you are registered into multiple partner programs then you will need to use a different personal corporate email address to register into each.
Once you have registered our team will review the submission and you will be notified if you have been approved, and if initially rejected we will give you next steps on what information we still need. Once approved you will need to activate your account by clicking on the link that we send via email.
Below are step by step instructions with screen shots if you would like more information on exactly what you will see through the process.
Adding Additional Contacts
Each person that is working with the Adobe Exchange team will need to register themselves by going to the Adobe Exchange partner portal and clicking on Join Program, using their current (or creating a new Adobe ID). Each user should lookup your organization during the registration process, and they will be joined to the account (verified by email domain) once approved. After joining they will be able to create/edit any application listings.
Once You Have Joined...
Once approved you can start creating a listing and building your integration. Take a look at the below articles as you get started.
Step by step screen shots of the registration process
1. Visit the Partner Portal and click on "Join Program"
2. You can join with an existing Adobe ID, or create a new Adobe ID. If you have an Adobe ID but have forgotten the password please see this article.
3. Either create your company new, if you have not registered before, or create a new company account if you do not see your company listed. If you select a company that is already listed then your personal email domain much match theirs to be automatically accepted into the program. If the domain name does not match we will do a manual review to decide if we approve or deny the application.
4. If creating a new company then fill in the requested information
5. Accept the Terms & Conditions of the program
6. Registration is complete!! You will now receive an email that we are reviewing your account if a brand new partner, this can take up to 5 days to approve. If you are adding to an existing partner account with a matching email domain the approval should happen in the next hour after registering. Please note there is an email that contains a link that you must approve in order to activate your account.