What is the Adobe Technology Partner Program?
The Adobe Technology Partner Program is designed specifically for technology companies, including software and data vendors that build and sell software integrations or add-ons to Adobe Digital Experience Solutions. The program has four tiers of partnership: Community, Sliver, Gold and Platinum. For information on the benefits at our different tiers please visit this page.
Joining the Adobe Technology Partner Program is easy, simply visit our Adobe Technology Partner portal and click on Join Program. A few items to mention are:
- Each individual at your company should register using an Adobe ID with their personal corporate email address. That way, we know who we're working with, and we're able to provision to an individual.
- An email can only be registered in one partner program at a time, so if you are registered into multiple partner programs then you will need to use a different personal corporate email address to register into each.
Once you have registered, our team will review and you will be notified once you've been approved. If for some reason you're rejected initially, we'll give you next steps on what information we still need. Once approved, you'll need to activate your account by clicking on the link that we send via email.
Below are step by step instructions with screen shots if you would like more information on exactly what you will see through the process.
Adding Additional Contacts
Each person from your company who will be working with the Adobe Technology Partner program will need to register themselves by going to the Adobe Technology partner portal and clicking on Join Program. They can use a current Adobe ID or create a new one, but the Adobe ID must use their corporate email address. The registration portal will use the email domain from this Adobe ID to match this new user to your organization and will ask the user to confirm by selecting your org from a drop-down. After joining, all new users will be able to create/edit any application listings.
Once You Have Joined...
Once approved you can start creating a listing and building your integration. Take a look at the below articles as you get started.
Step by step information on how to register for the program
1. Visit the Partner Portal and click on "Join Now."
You will then be directed to the below page. Click on the "Register with a new company to begin the process.
2. In the first step you will be asked to enter your corporate email so that we can find if your company already has an account.
3. In the second step select your company if it is showing, or you can register a new company.
4. In the third step you will login with your existing Adobe ID, or you can create a new Adobe ID if needed. If you have an Adobe ID but have forgotten the password please see this article.
5. In step four please fill out your company and personal information and accept the terms and conditions, and you can download a copy of the terms and conditions if needed.
6. Registration is complete! You will receive an email that we are reviewing your account if you are a brand new partner, and this can take up to 5 days. If you are joining an existing partner account with a matching email domain the approval should happen within an hour after registering. Please note there is an email that contains a link that you must approve in order to activate your account if joining into your company account.