When you join the Exchange program initially you will receive a six month trial of the Innovate partner benefits, and you can make payment at any time during that six months for your Innovate partnership so that you can keep the benefits going after the trial period.
Please note: When you're ready to upgrade to Innovate, make sure to follow the steps below to execute contract and to make payment within 2 weeks. The system will set any unsigned contracts to expire after some time and the same applies to the payment links that get activated when Innovate contracts are being generated. You will be asked to go through the steps again when they expire.
This below process is the same if you are a current Innovate partner and are renewing for another year.
Once you are ready to make payment you will follow the below steps.
- Login to the Adobe Exchange partner portal
- Click on the heading "Promote" in the navigation bar, and select "Partnership Console" in the drop down.
- In the Partnership Info section you will see the opportunity to "Upgrade to Innovate Partner" or "Renew Here" and you will want to click on the button.
- You will receive a confirmation screen letting you know that we are processing your agreement, we do this in batches at the top of each hour. You will also receive an email from Adobe Sign asking you to sign the agreement.
- When you come back to the screen you will now see the option to "Complete payment" and by clicking on this you can complete the payment.
- From here you will complete payment in our checkout, and you will receive an email confirmation of your payment. Our payment methods are credit card, PayPal and AmazonPay. Within the Exchange Partner portal your account will be upgraded and your partnership level of "Innovate Partner" will show in the upper right hand corner.
If you have any questions about this process please reach out to our support team.