To upgrade to Silver (or renew your membership), follow the steps below to execute the contract and make payment. The payment must be made within two weeks of the contract signing. The system will expire any unsigned contracts after two weeks and will likewise expire the payment links that are activated when the Silver contract is generated. You will be asked to go through these steps again if the contract and links expire.
This process is the same if you are a current Silver partner and are renewing for another year.
Once you are ready to make payment you will follow the below steps.
- Login to the Adobe Technology partner portal
- Click on the Program dropdown in the navigation bar, and select Account under Partnership Heading:
- In the Partnership Console section you will see the opportunity to "Upgrade" or "Renew Here" and you will want to click on the button.
- You will receive a confirmation screen letting you know that we are processing your agreement, and it takes a few minutes to generate the agreement. You will also receive an email from Adobe Sign asking you to sign the agreement.
- When you come back to the screen you will now see the option to "Complete payment" and by clicking on this you can complete the payment.
- From here you will complete payment in our checkout, and you will receive an email confirmation of your payment. Our payment methods are credit card, PayPal and AmazonPay. Within the Technology Partner portal your account will be upgraded and your partnership level of "Silver Partner" will show in the upper right hand corner. (Latest updates to Technology Partner Program and levels might not reflect in some places of the portal, we are working to make these changes)
If you have any questions about this process please reach out to our support team.