How do I get access to submit a marketing deliverable request?
All marketing deliverable requests need to be made via this tool (powered by Workfront). Prior to submitting marketing deliverables, be sure to review the Adobe Exchange Marketing Guidelines inside the Adobe Partner Marketing Center. The request should include any relevant documents and materials. Your request will be routed to the Adobe Exchange Partner Team to begin the reviewal process. You will receive an email confirmation with additional information. Workfront will track the status of your outstanding and completed requests and you can log in to view the report at any time.
Does your organization have access to marketing deliverable request portal?
- Begin the submission process for your marketing deliverable here
- Your Username is your email address
- If you have forgotten your password, please click on "forgot password" to set up a new one
If no or do not know:
- To check your organization's access to marketing deliverable request portal, please submit a support ticket through the Adobe Exchange Support Portal here and include:
- In the subject line of the support ticket form: Marketing Deliverable Request Portal Access
- In the description of the support ticket form: User(s) First name, Last name, and email address.
- Minimum of 1 user is required and a recommendation of having at least 2 users.
- And any additional question(s)
- You will receive a Workfront welcome email once your login has been provisioned