Access to the Marketing Deliverable portal
To submit a marketing deliverable you will need access to the Marketing Deliverable Portal. To get access submit a ticket here, with the below information:
- In the subject line of the support ticket form: Marketing Deliverable Request Portal Access
- In the description of the support ticket form: User(s) First name, Last name, and email address.
- Minimum of 1 user is required and a recommendation of having at least 2 users.
- You will receive a Workfront welcome email once your login has been provisioned
How to submit a request
Once you have access then make your deliverable request via the Marketing Request Portal (your username is your email address). Prior to submitting a marketing deliverable, be sure to review the Adobe Exchange Branding Guidelines on the partner portal (you must be logged in). The deliverable request should include any relevant documents and materials. Once submitted your request will be reviewed by our team, and we will confirm the request within 3 business days. If we need any additional detail for your request we will reach out to you for clarification. Workfront will track the status of your outstanding and completed requests and you can log in to view the report at any time.
Step by step instructions on submitting a deliverable request:
- Click on the New Request button on this page
- Select Request Type DX Accelerate Partner Marketing Queue
- Under Details, add a subject line. What are you requesting?
- Enter a primary contact name
- Attached your collateral using the document feature
- Enter a desired delivery date or deadline. Our team will try to accommodate your delivery date if possible.
- Add an additional contact by including their name and email address
What are the types of deliverables?
- Press release - Adobe will support with quotes or supporting content, Partner will create a press release and drive release, subject to Adobe’s final approval prior to release. Download a document outlining the guidelines here (must be logged in to the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub).
- Post on the Adobe Experience Cloud blog - Partner will write the article, subject to Adobe’s final approval prior to release. Download a document outlining the guidelines here (must be logged in to the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub).
- Adobe subject matter expert (SME) supported Partner webinar – Partner will be responsible for the production, promotion, and content of the webinar. Adobe subject matter expert will be available to speak on a mutually agreed-upon subject. SME may be used at a Partner-led event (subject to availability and budget agreement). Download a document outlining the guidelines here (must be logged in to the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub).