The following are frequently asked questions about the partner marketing center. The Partner Marketing Center is available to partners in the Accelerate tier and above. If you are not in one of these tiers and are interested in upgrading your partnership, go to this page for more details.
Q: What is the Adobe Partner Marketing Center?
- The Adobe Partner Marketing Center (formerly the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub) is a one-stop resource where you will find marketing campaign activities and content that you can use to generate leads and build pipeline. This content has been built and vetted by Adobe for your use. Additionally, you can run campaigns directly from the Adobe Partner Marketing Center.
- The Adobe Partner Marketing Center can be found here: https://partnermarketing.adobe.com/
Q: What happened to the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub?
- The Adobe Partner Marketing Center is the next iteration of the Adobe Partner Marketing Hub (which is located at https://partnermarketing.magento.com/). That platform has been updated with new campaigns, materials, and support and is now the Adobe Partner Marketing Center. You can still access the Marketing Center through SSO from the Magento Portal or a direct link you may have bookmarked.
- You can also continue to use the same Marketing Hub login credentials for the Adobe Partner Marketing Center.
Q: Can I use my Adobe Exchange Portal credentials to log in to the Adobe Partner Marketing Center (i.e. single sign-on)?
- SSO is currently not enabled from the Adobe Exchange Portal to the Partner Marketing Center. Exchange partners will continue to self-register and log in through the Partner Marketing Center. SSO features for the Exchange Portal are on our current roadmap and the Adobe team will provide you with announcements and updates as soon as it becomes available.
Q: Where do I go for Adobe Partner Marketing Center training or support? How do I get started?
- You may receive an invitation to a training webinar from AdobePMConcierge@e2open.com. You can also use this email address for support questions. Please add this email address to your safe list so it does not go into a spam or junk folder.
- These trainings are conducted quarterly, so if you miss one, there will be others to attend.
- Additionally, there is a Training/Guides tab on the left-hand side of the Adobe Partner Marketing Center dashboard after login. There you can find training guides and videos to help you get started on the Marketing Center.
Q: How are marketing materials and campaigns organized?
- These materials and campaigns are currently organized by Industry and Adobe Application.
- Only Adobe solutions within the Adobe Experience Cloud are supported.
- We currently do not offer campaigns or materials for Digital Media products, such as Creative Cloud (Adobe Photoshop, etc.)
Q: What kinds of marketing content can be found in the Adobe Partner Marketing Center?
- Prebuilt campaigns for individual Adobe Experience Cloud solutions (such as Adobe Experience Manager, Magento Commerce, Marketo Engage, Adobe Analytics, etc.) as well as more general thought leadership campaigns around topics like Customer Experience, Commerce, Digital Transformation, etc. Campaign content and resources often include:
- Campaign description with target audience, industries, and details about the campaign theme
- Prebuilt landing pages
- Promotional emails
- Social kits (images and copy)
- Downloadable content, such as an eBook or analyst report
Q: What kinds of marketing activities are supported by the Adobe Partner Marketing Center?
- The Adobe Partner Marketing Center supports marketing activities such as:
- Uploading and managing your contacts
- Creating contact lists
- Managing unsubscribes
- Sending emails
- Hosting landing pages
- Managing event sign-up/registration forms and lists
- Sending social posts
Q: Do I have to run these campaigns through the Adobe Partner Marketing Center, or can I use the campaigns and content on my own campaign platforms?
- We strongly recommend that you run campaigns directly from the Marketing Center. This allows us to track high level results and performance of the platform. You are also able to download the content to use in your own campaign and marketing platforms.
Q: How is Partner Marketing Center different from the Exchange Partner Portal, Workfront, and Exchange Sync?
- The Exchange Partner Portal is where you can create your Adobe Exchange listing. The Partner Marketing Center is where you go for guidelines, templates and information about your marketing benefits. Workfront or the "Marketing Deliverable Request Portal" is where you submit your deliverables for review and approval. "Exchange Sync" was what Workfront used to be called.
Q: Who is my main point of contact and do we have a dedicated rep or marketing person for support?
- Please submit any questions you have about marketing to the partner support portal.