Press Release Request
Adobe Technology Partner Program Gold partners can request, manage and collaborate with Adobe on partner-driven Press Releases through our Marketing Deliverable Portal (Powered by Workfront). This article describes the press release benefit and how to request one through Marketing Deliverable Portal. This webinar recording is another great resource for learning about the press release benefit.
Press Release Benefit:
- Gold partners have the benefit of publishing one partner-driven Press Release
- All external-facing promotional material must be approved by Adobe prior to distribution
- Please Review the Adobe Guidelines for Third-Party Content & Activities prior to submission (link provided on Intake Form in Workfront)
Benefits of using the Marketing Deliverable Portal/Workfront to Your Press Release Request:
All requests and projects can now be managed in one place reducing the amount of back and forth interaction via email, phone, meetings, slack, etc.
- Efficiency: Reduce the amount of time it takes to complete your marketing deliverables with a new streamlined experience
- Visibility: Holistic view of all your partner marketing activities that have been requested, in progress, or completed
- Collaboration: Easily collaborate with Adobe Partner Marketing teams through in-app notifications, revisions, comments
How to Register:
- Identify 1 or 2 contacts on your team who will be requesting and managing joint marketing activities with Adobe
- Request access to Workfront by submitting a request to the Adobe Technology Partner Support Team with directions from this article.
- Users will receive an email notification with a link to log into Workfront
- Click on the link and set up your personal password – you will use the same password moving forward.
- Bookmark the Marketing Deliverable Portal/Workfront to your preferred browser or navigate to Workfront through the Partner Portal
Setting Up Your Partner Profile:
- Click on the waffle menu in the upper left-hand side of your screen & click on your name.
Click on Details and fill out your Basic Information:
Submitting Marketing Deliverable Requests
- Navigate to the “Requests” Tab at the top of your screen & select the request type “DX Partner Marketing Request Queue”
- Select “Technology Partner Request” under “DX Partner Marketing Request Queue”
- Select “Silver Partner Request” under “Technology Partner Request”
- In the Subject field, you may use the following naming convention:
- Partner Name_Press Release
Submit your request by clicking on the Submit Request button at the bottom of the screen
An Adobe Partner Marketing team member will be assigned to your request Your request will then be converted into a project.
Partner Dashboards and Reports
Manage your Press Release Request through your personalized Partner Dashboard. Reports are updated in real time, so partners have full visibility into the status of their marketing requests.
Partner Dashboard features:
- Report on all new submitted requests
- Report on in progress or completed activities
- Request type
- Assigned Adobe team member (project owner)
- Requested date
- % completion
How to Collaborate with Adobe through Updates
Partners can easily collaborate with Adobe by keeping all project related updates and communications inside Workfront. Partners will benefit from faster response rates and reduce confusion caused by multiple email threads or messages from outside channels.
- Upload documents and view version history
- In-app comments and status update notifications
- @mention capabilities
- Share projects with partner team members
- Note: team members must also be registered to use Workfront
Upload Documents and New Versions
- Click on your project name from your Partner Dashboard
- Navigate to the Documents tab and click on the Add New button. Documents can be uploaded from offline or online resources such as Google Drive, Box, OneDrive, DropBox, etc.
- For new documents, click on Document
- For a new version of a previous document, click on Version the Document
- Your document will be uploaded inside the Documents Folder
- If you are uploading a new version of a previous document, the original document will be replaced. To view the previous version, click on your Document, then the “summary” icon and scroll down to Versions
- Versions are listed in the order it was uploaded and time stamped
Adding Comments & Status Updates
- Click on the Updates tab
- Use the Start a new update field to comment and @mention a team member or the Adobe project owner
- To see all status updates, click on the Show system updates button
- Drafts are saved automatically to be submitted at a later date. These can be accessed in the Drafts tab under requests.
- Once a submission is converted to a project, your team will not be able to edit. You can always add comments in the Updates feature