Marketo Engage is our Engagement Application that gives you the ability to create, manage, and execute personalized engagement at scale across every touchpoint: email, web, mobile, and more. With applications from Marketo and those built by our LaunchPoint partners, you can create authentic experiences for everyone, everywhere, every time.
Marketo Engage was originally an engagement software called Marketo. Adobe acquired Marketo in late 2018.
Lead Nurturing and Management: Nurture potential customers from inquiry to close by managing leads and strategic accounts with automated journey flows and CRM integrations.
- Account-Based Marketing: Go beyond marketing to create account-based experiences (ABX) by partnering with sales to engage key, high-potential accounts and measure your success.
- Personalization: Use machine learning and predictive analytics to automatically put the most relevant content in front of each buyer across channels.
- Cross-Channel Engagement: Engage with your leads and accounts by delivering personalized messages and content across every channel, including email, mobile, and more.
- Integrated Sales Applications: Better align marketing and sales to engage the high-priority accounts by tapping into better visibility, insights, templates, and sales playbooks.
- Marketing Measurement and Attribution: Understand, prove, and optimize your marketing impact with comprehensive campaign performance and attributed revenue analytics.
Top Integration Use Cases
- Lead and account hydration - Marketo needs data to do advanced analysis and tracking a companies leads. Partners supply important data to hydrate the lead and account tables so the customer can make even smarter business decisions.
Activity based activation - depending how a user interacts with a brand, the customer wants to act upon that data in the best way possible. Partners with strong activation use cases take that activity results.
- Custom business intelligence reporting - customers have huge business intelligence needs and Marketo has all the B2B campaign data ready to be used for the customer's reporting needs. Partners with strong abilities in business intelligence take this reporting data and create dashboards to the customer's needs.
- Event scheduling - campaigns lead to scheduling needs from clients. Event software partners interact with Marketo to deliver the solution to making scheduling for webinars, phone calls, consultations, and other events way easy
- Channel delivery - Marketo does not deliver to all channels that most marketing organizations need to see create the full journey experience with the user. So Marketo works with channel delivery partners to get the campaign messaging to all the ways the customer needs to interact with their users.