Welcome to your quick start guide for your Marketo sandbox. This sandbox is provided by the Technology Partner Program to Adobe partners. The purpose of the sandbox usage is for internal training, testing and development purposes only.
IMPORTANT - If you do not yet have a Marketo sandbox please visit this article to find out how to get provisioned for one.
How to access your Marketo sandbox once provisioned
The contact that submitted the sandbox request is the admin to the newly enabled sandbox and the admin will need to login and add other users to the instance following this guide.
- Go to https://login.marketo.com/
- As a first time user, you do NOT have a password set yet, please click on Forgot Password to reset password
- Put the same email address that you had used when requesting the sandbox in the the Email input box, then send reset link
- You should see "Your reset password email has been sent" at the next screen. If not, please try with Firefox browser to try again
- Check your email inbox, you should be able to reset the password from the link provided
- Go back to login screen and use your User ID provided by us and input your newly set password to log in
When you need technical support regarding your sandbox, please submit a support ticket and fill out the necessary fields as below.
A few notes
- Important: This sandbox is meant for testing and development use, please be sure to use only dummy data and/or blacklist all email addresses, and do not connect it to any live database when sending out emails.
- If you need to add other team members to the sandbox instance, please follow this guide to add them.
- You can take advantage of the different online training courses available at https://www.marketo.com/education/training/.