Access to Adobe Commerce Sandbox
Adobe wants to support the Magento community and will provide an Adobe Commerce sandbox to build and test your integration. To qualify for a sandbox you must meet the below criteria:
- Join the Adobe Technology Partner Program partner program by registering here.
- Be in good standing in the Magento Marketplace.
- Within six months of getting a sandbox have an extension submitted and approved in the Magento Marketplace.
If a partner does not have an extension in the Magento Marketplace at six months, we will remove the sandbox access, and it will not be restored. After that, sandbox access is an Silver partnership benefit.
If your company has lost sandbox access and you believe you qualify for a sandbox under the conditions outlined above, please request access by filing a ticket here.
To get sandbox access start by creating your application listing in App Manager, detailed instructions are here, and during that process a provisioning request will be created and our team will provision the sandbox if the above conditions are met. Silver and above partners will have their App Listings public in our Exchange Marketplace, and Technology Partner Program members will have private listings that they can share with their users.
For information how to submit a Commerce Extension on Magento Marketplace please refer to this article.
Once you get your sandbox the below articles might be helpful:
- To refresh your cloud sandbox you can see the Reset Environment on Cloud article.
- Check out our Deployment Troubleshooter article if you have a stuck deployment.
- And then all topics are coversed in the Magento Support Knowledgebase.
Partners who have access to Enterprise Edition (EE) entitlements can test their extension through the following methods as well:
- Build your integration and then test it using the Cloud Docker Environment.
- Build your integration and utilize the Extension Quality Program (EQP). More information on that program can be found here.
- Follow a step by step process, detailed here, to create and test your extension.
Adobe Commerce Sandbox Support
Technology Partner Program partners can request Adobe Commerce sandbox support through the Adobe Commerce Marketplace Support. Each partner is entitled to 3 support requests per year for sandbox technical support.